- Federico Giusfredi’s Homepage (publications).
- Stella Merlin’s Homepage (publications).
- Valerio Pisaniello’s Homepage (publications).
- The SLUW project (former Marie Curie project by F. Giusfredi).
- The Linguistics Lab @univr.
- The Section “Sciences of Antiquity” @univr.
2. PALaC Publications:
- F. Giusfredi, “lahan, lahannum, DUGlahanni-: an exotic flask”, in NABU 2018/2. [Submitted Manuscript]
- F. Giusfredi, “On Phoenicians in Ptolemaic Cyprus: A Note on CIS I 95”, in Vicino Oriente XXII. [Paper]
- P. Cotticelli and F. Giusfredi, “Ancient Anatolian languages and cultures in contact: some methodological observations”, submitted to JoLR for Open Access publication. [File will be posted upon publication]
Work in progress
- November 10, 2018: F. Giusfredi’s paper “>Chariots<, >ladders< and >wheels< in Hieroglyphic Luwian”, LSS München/Graphematik-Tagung des Akademieprojekts RuneS “Wege zur Konfiguration der Zeichen-Phonem-Beziehung”, Munich. [Abstract]
- July 18, 2018: F. Giusfredi’s paper “On the Hittite Goddess Iyaya and her alleged post-Hittite survival”, Rencontre Assyriologique Internationale, Innsbruck. [Abstract][Slides]
- June 20, 2018: F. Giusfredi and V. Pisaniello’s paper “Cultural Contact and Language Contact in Iron Age Syria and Anatolia: a preliminary assessment”, Conference “Beyond all boundaries: Anatolia in the 1st millennium BC“. [Abstract] [Slides]
- May 17, 2018: F. Giusfredi’s Invited Talk “Once upon a time, a Sumerian donkey…”, Conference “Variation and contact in the Ancient Indo-European languages“, St. Hilda’s College, Oxford, UK. [Abstract]
- May 17, 2018: S. Merlin and V. Pisaniello’s talk “Linguistic strategies in filiation formulas: Data from Lycian-Greek bilingual texts”, Conference “Variation and contact in the Ancient Indo-European languages“, St. Hilda’s College, Oxford, UK. [Abstract] [Handout]
- March 21, 2018: F. Giusfredi’s seminar “Antichi testi bilingui”, Dept. Cultures and Civilizations, Verona. [Slides]
- March 3, 2018: V. Pisaniello’s presentation at the “I incontro dei Giovani Ricercatori italiani di Assiriologia”, Dept. Cultures and Civilizations, Verona. [Abstract]
- Federico Giusfredi’s interview for Scienza in Rete. [ITA]
- A popular-science presentation of PALaC. [ITA]