The ERC project PALaC (“Pre-Classical Anatolian Languages in Contact”, GA 757299), is available to host a scholar for a period of 1 to 6 months under the ‘Visiting Research Fellowship’ programmes. Funding covers all costs of the research visit including salary, travel and reasonable subsistence costs. However, you must apply for an ERC grant after the visit within a time specified in your funding agreement.
The programmes are offered by selected research institutions, which manage the call and should be contacted by perspective applicants. You can find the details here:https://erc.europa.eu/funding/additional-opportunities.
The calls, evaluations and und fundings are issued and managed by the national agencies, which will provide further information.
Currently the following Visiting Research Fellowship programmes are in place:
- Croatia, with the Croatian Science Foundation (HRZZ)
- Czech Republic, with the Czech Science Foundation (GA CR)
- Estonia, with the Estonia Research Council (ETag)
- Flanders (Belgium), with the Research Foundation Flanders (FWO)
- Georgia, with the Shota Rustaveli National Science Foundation (SRNSFG)
- Poland, with the National Science Centre (NCN)
- Slovak Republic, with the Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS)
- Slovenia, with the Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS)
However, interested scholars from an eligible area should preferably contact the PALaC project’s PI (email@example.com) beforehand, to discuss the research plan of a possible application.